This week, Cam and Ewan look at how COVID-19 has impacted the sale of Victoria's Secret, the soaring stock market, China's new "wolf warrior" diplomats, the massacre in Canada and rapid adoption of strict gun laws, the Chicago Bulls documentary The Last Dance and a whole lot more.
If you enjoy the podcast, please tell a friend or family member. We are very grateful! You can also follow us on social media on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. If you have a question for the show, please post it on social media with the hashtag #PRLawPod.
If you'd like to support us with a small donation or subscription, please visit our Patreon page.
Episode 4 - Show Notes
- The Victoria's Secret Contract that Anticipated a Pandemic - New York Times
- NRA Tweet on Canada's New Gun Laws - Twitter
- A Split over Zhao Lijian and His Claims, or a Shift in Messaging? - Sinocism
- Top Chinese Official Disowns US Military Lab Coronavirus Conspiracy - Axios
- ‘Let America Degenerate on its Own’: Scholar Implores China to Take the High Road vs. US - SupChina
- Does brash, rash Zhao Lijian really speak for the government? - South China Morning Post
- Coronavirus: They're Only Answering Xi Jinping's Call but are China's 'Wolf Warrior' Diplomats Doing More Harm Than Good? - South China Morning Post
- Cancel Rent - The Atlantic
Episode 4 - Recommendations
- The Last Dance - ESPN
- Michael Jordan's 1992 Team USA Olympic Practice Proves Best Sport is Behind Closed Doors - South China Morning Post