This week, Cam and Ewan look at US courts potentially opening the door for individuals and companies to sue China over the economic fallout from COVID-19, the potential permanent changes to global supply chains and to globalization itself, funerals in an era of social distancing and much, much more.
If you enjoy the podcast, please tell a friend or family member. We are very grateful! You can also follow us on social media on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. If you have a question for the show, please post it on social media with the hashtag #PRLawPod.
If you'd like to support us with a small donation or subscription, please visit our Patreon page.
Episode 3 - Show Notes
- 33 Signs from "Re-Open" Protests That are 100% Real - Buzzfeed
- With Selective Coronavirus Coverage, China Builds a Culture of Hate - New York Times
- A Million N95 Masks are Coming from China -- on Board the New England Patriots Plane - Wall Street Journal
- Tucker Takes on ex-McKinsey Exec Over Praise of China - It Seems Like an Apology for Fascist Behavior - Fox News
- Two Cargo Planes Return Empty to Canada from China Without Medical Supplies - Globe and Mail
- Can China be Sued Over the Coronavirus? - Bloomberg
- Suing China Over the Coronavirus Won't Help, but Here's What Can Work - Washington Post
- Thailand and China go Toe-to-Toe in Online War with Wonderfully Creative Memes - CamMacMurchy.com
Episode 3 - Recommendations This Week
- A Funeral, Reinvented for the Pandemic - The Daily Podcast by New York Times